Want to write a feminist body horror short-short about lymph glands and swollen stomachs and acne and scars and bruises and but nothing at all to do with 1.sex (the acts - particularly heterosexual acts), 2. pregnancy. Something that gets beyond the idea of a woman’s body as primarily tooled towards a sexual/reproductive function. However interesting and vast that territory may be.
I want nothing to do with desire or the absence of it either from without or within. I want disrupted interiority. I want a body that is in full possession of the inhabitant of that body, until it disrupts itself. I want the effects of psychogeography on the mind and body. I want to play about with how the political, the empire, writes itself and unwrites itself and is fought against in the cells of the female body.
- tulasipriya likes this
- sadybusiness likes this
- renegade-centigrade likes this
- lettersforburning likes this
- chrisjrice said:Fuck yeah
- chrisjrice reblogged this from othernotebooksareavailable
- chrisjrice likes this
- luria-p likes this
- ifyourefeeling-sinister likes this
- allweareisashes likes this
- othernotebooksareavailable posted this